Summary: With a strong belief of people first, we have created a culture of compassion and growth for individuals who are part of journey. We are now expanding, and in a big way. To help support our growth and expansion we are looking for passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
- Knowledge of the development of Desktop/web applications.
- Knowledge of version control (git & GitHub)
- Bachelors in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Knowledge/experience of LINUX/UNIX.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics, or related field
- 0-2 years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of the drone industry will be highly preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
Good to have skill sets
- Rust programming language.
- Knowledge of Drone/UAV concepts, working and/or programming
- Experience with working on micro-controller (Arduino, esp)