We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated individuals with a keen interest to create the next generation of drone platforms. As an Avionics Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the development and testing of full avionics stack across multiple UAS platforms of EndureAir. This includes avionics harness, communication system, flight control hardware and sensor payload system, battery and power management system etc.
- Design and develop new wiring and peripheral equipment to integrate new avionics equipment and upgrade electronic systems currently in place.
- Identify and validate performance of all systems and sub-systems down to component level
- Test and inspect aircraft communications components and navigation components per manufacturer specifications and existing regional regulations.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams in design, and development of systems to ensure software and hardware compatibility
- Support flight test operations
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and debug issues during client operations
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering or other relevant discipline
- 6 months to 1 year of working experience in relevant industry
- Open to training on building and testing avionics flight control system
- Experience with integrating hardware components (such as sensors) into an embedded system
- Good understanding of typical embedded communication protocols (CAN, I2C, SPI, etc)
- Knowledge of modern analog and digital electronics and electronic circuits
- Comfortable with a variety of electronic CAD tools (Altium, Eagle etc)
- Good knowledge of PCB design and PCB assembly
- Masters degree in electronics and communication engineering or related field
- 0 to 4 years of working experience in relevant industry
- Experience with Pixhawk-based autopilot architecture
- Familiarity with aircraft avionics module vendors and avionics component suppliers from experience in UAS programs
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills