With a strong belief of people first, we have created a culture of compassion and growth for individuals who are part of journey. We are now expanding, and in a big way. To help support our growth and expansion we are looking for competent Inventory Executive who will be responsible for monitoring and reporting inventory. The candidate should be a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. Our goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- Oversee the ordering, storing, and distributing processes and devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from clients.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Use ZOHO software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyse data to anticipate future needs.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- 2+ experience as inventory management or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Graduate or Diploma or Post Graduate Diploma, preferably in the field of Supply Chain/Business Management or equivalent.
What’s on offer?
- Unlimited potential for career progression
• Medical and gratuity Coverage
• Employee Friendly Environment
• Market Leading CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
• Chance to be a part of an organisation that has distinction of being served by alums from prestigious institutions and achieving 6 patents in a short time since its inception.
• An opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing start-ups in India and to contribute to the society by solving real-world problems.