With a strong belief of people first, we have created a culture of compassion and growth for individuals who are part of journey. We are now expanding, and in a big way. To help support our growth and expansion we are looking for talented and highly motivated Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with our mechanical engineering team to design and develop mechanical components and systems for UAV products.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for assisting with design and prototyping, as well as conducting testing and analysis of new products. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about mechanical engineering and interested in gaining hands-on experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and develop mechanical components and systems for new products.
- Assist with the creation of 3D models, drawings, and other design documentation using CAD software.
- Conduct design reviews and make modifications to designs based on feedback.
- Create and test prototypes of new products and evaluate results to refine designs.
- Work closely with the manufacturing team to ensure that designs are manufacturable and meet all necessary requirements.
- Assist with the development of test plans and procedures, and conduct testing on new products.
- Document and report on design progress and testing results.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree program in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience (Drone industry experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of mechanical design principles and proficiency with CAD software (such as SolidWorks or similar).
- Ability to interpret and create technical drawings and specifications.
- Familiarity with prototyping and testing methods and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in pursuing a career in mechanical engineering or product design.
What’s on offer?
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Medical and gratuity Coverage
- Employee Friendly Environment
- Market Leading CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
- Chance to be a part of an organisation that has distinction of being served by alums from prestigious institutions and achieving 6 patents in a short time since its inception.
- An opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing start-ups in India and to contribute to the society by solving real-world problems.