with a strong belief in people first, we have created a culture of compassion and growth for individuals who are a part of our journey. We are now expanding in a big way. To help support our growth and expansion we are looking for talented Company Secretary who will play a crucial role in the corporate governance and administration of our company. The company secretary will be responsible for ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, facilitating effective communication between the company and its stakeholders, supporting the board of directors, and maintaining corporate governance standards.
- Compliance: Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, including company law, corporate governance guidelines, and industry-specific regulations.
- Board Support: Assisting the board of directors by organizing and preparing meeting agendas, minutes, and resolutions. Coordinating board meetings and ensuring proper documentation and follow-up on board decisions.
- Shareholder Relations: Managing communication and interaction with shareholders, including organizing annual general meetings, handling shareholder queries, and maintaining the share register.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance: Staying updated on changes in laws and regulations that affect the company’s operations. Advising the board and management on legal and regulatory matters and overseeing the filing of required documents with government authorities.
- Corporate Records: Maintaining and updating statutory registers, including registers of members, directors, and significant shareholders. Ensuring proper record-keeping and compliance with record-keeping obligations.
- Company Secretarial Duties: Assisting with the incorporation of new companies, preparing and filing annual returns, and managing changes to the company’s structure, such as director appointments or share transfers.
- Risk Management: Assisting in the identification and management of legal, financial, and reputational risks faced by the company. Implementing internal control measures and corporate governance best practices.
- Corporate Communication: Coordinating the dissemination of information to internal and external stakeholders, such as regulatory announcements, annual reports, and other corporate communications.
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility: Promoting ethical behavior and ensuring compliance with corporate social responsibility initiatives and reporting requirements.
- Liaison with External Parties: Acting as a point of contact for external advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, and regulatory authorities. Facilitating communication and collaboration between the company and these external parties.
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a Company Secretary
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, law, or a related field is required.
- Professional Certification from Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), or the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), or the Chartered Governance Institute (CGI) will be an added advantage.
- A strong understanding of company law, corporate governance practices, and relevant regulations like compliance requirements, filing obligations, and corporate legal frameworks.
- Good communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, ethical conduct are must have requirements.
What’s on offer?
- Unlimited potential for career progression
• Medical and gratuity Coverage
• Employee Friendly Environment
• Market Leading CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
• Chance to be a part of an organisation that has distinction of being served by alums from prestigious institutions and achieving 6 patents in a short time since its inception.
• An opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing start-ups in India and to contribute to the society by solving real-world problems.