With a strong belief of people first, we have created a culture of compassion and growth for individuals who are part of journey. We are now expanding, and in a big way. To help support our growth and expansion we are looking for talented Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments, variable expenses, bank deposits and budgets.
- In dept knowledge of Accounting Standards / Indian Gaap / Income Tax / GST
- Inventory Reconciliation – Matching inventory with physical inventory, booking of consumption of raw material.
- GST filing / TDS calculation / Income tax filing
- Preparation of financial statement
- Bank Reconciliation / Employee Advance reconciliation / Vendor Reconciliation / Cash Book management
- Coordinating with Bank for bank transactions/wire transfer / fund transfers payments and other banking related activities.
- MIS preparation for expense analysis, purchase analysis and expense tracker
- Relevant Experience B.Com – 6-7 years / CMA 3-4 Years / Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Relevant Software Experience – Tally / Zoho / SAP
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
What’s on offer?
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Medical and gratuity Coverage
- Employee Friendly Environment
- Market Leading CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
- Chance to be a part of an organisation that has distinction of being served by alums from prestigious institutions and achieving 6 patents in a short time since its inception.
An opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing start-ups in India and to contribute to the society by solving real-world problems